Monday, May 4, 2015

The Magic of Disney

I love introducing friends and family to the magic of Disney, today a friend told me they had a great time on our latest trip to Disney but that I have ruined him! Ruined him??? Yes, he can no longer have conversations with his family without Disney being brought into the fold. Questions like...when can we go back, what parks can we go to next time, can I get that pair of R2D2 Mickey Ears this time?  "Aren't you glad I convinced you to get the annual passes" 😜 I said. 

We've successfully completed 3 trips with the Paynes now and I'm glad to say each time we have shown them new things Disney can offers; different shows, snacks, restaurants, tours, and the Garden Festival at Epcot was a big hit!!! Can't wait to go again for our "Adults Only" weekend 

Hollywood Studios Animation class

The Mickey ears ice cream every time

My favorite Topiary 

My new favorite parade

Donald is his number one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment