Saturday, May 24, 2014

Our latest trip was a success!

I am happy to say that our latest trip to Disney was a success! I'll be honest I was quite nervous how it would all turn out considering we were going with a total of 20 family members. That's right I said 20! 

I planned for weeks; making lists, making menus, pre-cooking food, gathering needed items, making goodies for the littles, and determining what our itinerary would be. Making sure everyone had their tickets and ensuring they were linked to our my disney experience account for fast pass selection.

With some of the family members never having gone to Disney, and several not being there in years...all eyes were on me to make the most of the trip. I focused on the littles; making sure to select fast passes for experiences that would mean the most to them.  We all focused on ensuring that we all had a good time, it really was amazing to see. 

Meeting Ariel in her grotto was for sure worth a fastpass, she anxiously discussed her hair rituals with my great niece; as you can see they do share the same color hair!

Making tutu's for my Great Nieces was one of the highlights for me! Oh that Mickey!

Cousins bonding: that was what our trip was all about! 

My great nephews first lollipop,perfect way to finish off a visit to Hollywood Studios. 

My favorite fastpass selection of all...Wishes nighttime spectacular! So amazing watching those fireworks from a private grassy knoll with Tinkerbelle flying right above us, just perfect! 

Thunder Mountain Railroad here we come!




But this smiling face...this is what made all the hard work worth it, we love you Val...keep laughing, keep fighting! 







No comments:

Post a Comment